Saturday 4 August 2012

Encrypt Source Code Not with dlls

Hello, Guys I'am going to explain about Encryption of your Source Code and Security of your Code.
Making Dlls
1. Right click Project and click Property Pages
2. Click MSBuild Options
3. Uncheck Allow this precompiled site to be updateable
4. Check Use fixed naming and single page assemblies.
5 Click Apply, Publish web site.
I know its Old Method and other developers can open these .dlls and use your Code.
It is fairly easy to decompile .net .dlls. All you need is a tool such as Telerik's JustDecompile (http://www.telerik.com/products/decompiler.aspx).
Now? What's the Solution???
Obfuxcator For .NET

Crypto Obfuscator For .Net (v2012 R2)

.NET Assembly Code Protection & obfuscatation.

Example

Assembly Before Processing
Assembly After Processing


Actual Obfuscated Names

Simplified And Smaller Deployment


Aapplication Before Processing

Application After Processing

Technical Info

Supported Applications: All 32-bit, 64-bit and "Any CPU" apps, including Console, GUI, Windows Forms (WinForms), WPF and ASP.Net apps, libraries, components, controls, VSTO based Word/Excel/Office Add-Ins, Windows Services & WCF Services. Obfuscated apps are FIPS compliant.
Supported Tools: All editions of Visual Studio 2010, Visual Studio 2008, Visual Studio 2005, Visual Studio 2003, Visual Studio 2002.
Supported .Net Frameworks: All from .Net Framework 1.0 to .Net Framework 4.0.
Supported Languages: All managed languages including C#, Visual Basic.Net (VB.Net), Managed C++, J# and many others.
.Net Compact Framework: 1.1, 2.0, 3.5 & 4.0.
Silverlight: 2.0, 3.0, 4.0 and 5.0 including Silverlight for Windows Phone 7.0 and above.
XNA Framework: 2.0, 3.0 & 4.0
.Net Micro Framework: 3.0 & 4.0
Supported OS: 32-bit (x86) and 64-bit (x64) versions of: Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP, Windows 2008, Windows 2003, Windows 2000, Windows Me, Windows 98, Windows NT
Good Luck It will help you!

5 comments:

yarrays said...

Hello,
I came to your blog and have been reading along your posts. I decided will leave my first comment. I have enjoyed reading your blog. Nice blog. I will keep visiting this blog very often…

Pgp encryption

Mahad Bin Mukhtar said...

yarrays, Thankyou for Visiting..
I'll try my best.. to provide my knowledge..

Regards`

yarrays said...

Hi,
I loved all of these posts. A lot of these things we have, but I got some really great ideas.

Pgp command line

yarrays said...

Hello, I came to your blog and have been reading along your posts. I decided I will leave my first comment. I have enjoyed reading your blog. Nice blog. I will keep visiting this blog very often…

Pgp

yarrays said...

own blogengine blog now. Really the blogging is spreading its wings rapidly. Your write up is a fine example of it.

Pgp software

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More